At Cleveland Community College, we take your safety seriously. In the event of an emergency, please call 911. Campus security may also be notified by calling 704-669-4097.
In order to be informed of potential safety issues, sign up for cccAlert. cccAlert is a service offered by the College which communicates in multiple ways with students, faculty and staff, as well as visitors, local residents, parents, and the news media. The College’s goal is to provide a timely notification of a confirmed emergency situation and to provide instructions for taking action, if needed. In an emergency, the College’s priority is the safety of the campus.
- Campus Behavior and Disorders
- Campus Crime Statistics
- Campus Safety Tips
- Children on Campus
- Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- Harassment in the Learning Environment and Workplace (including Sexual Harassment)
- Student Responsibilities (Student Code of Conduct)
- Visitors on Campus
- Be alert and aware of your surroundings.
- Think about and plan your walking and driving routes. Vary your routine from time to time. This may include parking in a different place each week, taking a different route to class each week, etc.
- Avoid walking alone, particularly during evening hours.
- Stay away from dark, vacant, and isolated areas.
- Keep your car locked when parked and while driving.
- Keep your belongings locked out-of-sight in your vehicle.
- Keep your personal belongings in sight and with you at all times
- Report unauthorized persons and/or suspicious behavior to a Cleveland Community College employee immediately.
- Crimes should be reported to the Director of Security, Rick Fields, at 704-669-4243 or email@example.com . The Security office is #1121 in the Hunt Campus Center.
Wednesday, March 14, 2018 02:21:45 PM