Thank you for everything you have done this semester to help keep our campus community healthy and safe. Because of your efforts to wear face coverings and socially distance, we have not had a surge in the number of COVID-19 cases on campus.
We must not, however, let down our guard. Let’s commit to doing everything we can to follow the State’s recommended guidelines for gatherings and social distancing.
To ensure that we continue to provide a healthy, safe learning environment, the following changes will take effect beginning Monday, November 30.
- The Rose Library will be open 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Thursday
- The Student Enrollment Center will serve students virtually 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Thursday and 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Friday
- Admissions – email@example.com
- Advising – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid – email@example.com
- Records – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Economic and Workforce Development will serve students virtually 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Thursday and 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Friday contact email@example.com
- The Yeti Café will be closed for the remainder of the semester
- Student lounges will be open for use of vending machines only