This page contains information and resources Cleveland Community College students may need throughout your educational journey at Cleveland Community College.
Links and Important Information
- Cleveland Community College uses a single sign-on system that eliminates the need for you to enter your username and password multiple times when accessing College apps and services. The services you can access from the Application Portal include Email, Blackboard, MyCleveland, and AVISO. You will need to first Setup Your User Account (click Login at the top of any page to get started and login), you can also watch this short video for reference. For help or assistance, contact the HelpDesk at 704-669-4133.
- To change your password: passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
- If you are locked out and need to get back in: account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/ChangePassword.aspx
- cccAlert – The primary communication tool used to send notices about inclement weather, to communicate during an emergency, or to share other critical information. Sign up.
- Academic Advising Page – Contains information on who your advisor is and steps you need to take.
- Paying for College – Contains information on tuition, when to pay, available financial aid, and contact information for questions or help.
- Test Proctoring Page – Contains information about CCC course and CCC non-course proctoring.
- Important Semester Reminders – Contains important semester reminders for all current CCC students.
Academic Calendar – Contains important dates such as registration, tuition due dates, graduation application deadline, College holidays, and more.
Things to Know:
What is a C Card?
- Official identification card at CCC
- Every enrolled student must have one
- Grants access to campus services, resources, and activities
- Serves as the student Library card
Where do I get a C Card?
- Circulation desk in the Rose Library (bring a photo ID)
All faculty, staff, and students are required to display a Cleveland Community College parking decal, which may be obtained in Student Services. Campus visitors are exempt from the requirement to register their vehicle, but must follow all other regulations.
Restricted Parking Areas
There are two restricted parking lots on campus.
- The Faculty and Staff lot is located along Post Road, adjacent to the Jack Hunt Campus Center. The lot requires an access badge to enter.
- The Cosmetology lot is reserved for patrons of the Cosmetology, Esthetics, and Manicuring programs. Any vehicle can enter by driving up to the gate, but a code is needed to exit the lot. Cosmetology faculty gives the code to patrons.
- Non-patrons can park in this lot for a $10 daily parking fee.
Find more information on parking rules and fines in the Student Handbook.
Finding Your Way Around Campus
- Room numbers 1012 – 1024 are located on the first floor of the Wright Complex (the building along Post Road, across from Food Lion).
- The second floor of the Wright Complex houses the Cosmetology Department including the Cosmetology Salon and Esthetics Spa.
- Room numbers 1030 – 1047 are located on the first floor of B Building, directly behind the Wright Complex.
- Room numbers 1050 – 1148 are located on the first floor of the Jack Hunt Campus Center (main campus building). Important notes:
- 1050 – Student Lounge (across the hall from the Campus Store)
- 1100 – Rotary Global Studies Center, located inside the Rose Library
- 1130 – Student Activities Center (gym)
- 1148 – Advising Center, located in the Student Activities Center (gym)
- Room numbers 2020 – 2029 are located on the second floor of B Building.
- Rooms 2030 – 2154 are located on the second floor of the Jack Hunt Campus Center. Important notes:
- 2102 – Student Success Center, TRiO-Student Support Services
- 2091 – Business Office
- 2145 – Student Services (Admissions, Financial Aid, Veterans Affairs, Disability Services)
- Rooms 2157 – 2162 are located along the walking track on the second floor of the Student Activities Center (gym).
- Rooms 3100 – 3140 are located on the first floor of the Paksoy Technology Center. The Learning Center is located in this building. From the Student Parking Lot, this building is on the Marion Street side of campus, beside the Jack Hunt Campus Center.
- Rooms 3200 – 3230 are located on the second floor of the Paksoy Technology Center.
- Rooms 5101 – 5136 are located on the first floor of the Bailey Allied Health and Science Center.
- Rooms 5201 – 5236 are located on the second floor of the Bailey Allied Health and Science Center.
- Rooms 5301 – 5332 are located on the third floor of the Bailey Allied Health and Science Center.
- Rooms 6100 – 6154 are located on the first floor of the LeGrand Center. Important notes:
- 6102 – Continuing Education offices
- 6103 – Workforce Development offices