FREE Tutoring Services
24/7 ONLINE TUTORING
Available in Summer, Fall and Spring semesters, online tutoring covers almost every subject and is free to enrolled students! The tutoring service can be accessed from any internet-enabled PC or Mac, and even from your smartphone or tablet. As long as you have access to the internet, you will have access to a tutor when and where you need one.
To get connected to a live tutor:
- Log in to your course via Blackboard
- Click on “Course Tools” in the left sidebar
- Navigate to and click on Tutor.com (the course tools are in alphabetical order)
- Connect with a tutor immediately, schedule a future session or submit a paper for review
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FACE TO FACE TUTORING
Face to face tutoring is FREE to all enrolled students and is available during the Fall and Spring semesters. We offer tutoring in many different subjects. We can even help you with study skills, time management and organization. Our tutors are always happy to see you, so come by soon. You can do up to three 1-hour appointments per week. You may not receive tutoring services during scheduled class or lab times, even if your class is cancelled. Make an appointment today!
|• ACCOUNTING||• SCIENCE|
|• COMPUTER SKILLS||• SPANISH|
|• ENGLISH||• STUDY SKILLS|
|• MATH||• WRITING (FOR ANY CLASS)|
Visit us on Level 3 of the Rose Library, email email@example.com or call (704) 669-4180 to make an appointment.
How can tutoring help me?
Tutors can help you:
• understand assignments
• prepare for a test
• review assignments, homework or tests after they have been graded to help you improve
• with writing assignments in any subject
• improve study skills
• develop time management skills
• become better organized
• build self-confidence in a subject
What other tutoring resources are available?
Online resources you can access any time include:
A great overall math review site is PurpleMath
The OWL at Purdue/ A wonderful writing center site.
Are you interested in becoming a tutor in the fall or spring semesters? If you have earned an Associate’s degree or higher, use the Tutor Application.
Please note: No tutors are hired for summer semesters.