FREE Tutoring Services for CCC Students
For the safety of our students and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have transitioned our face to face tutoring services to Zoom meetings online. Your CCC tutors are still available to you! For information on how to get started with Zoom, click here. To set up an appointment or if you have any questions about our tutoring services, email email@example.com or call/text the Tutoring Coordinator, Becky Donaldson, at (980) 404-9736. AS ALWAYS, TUTORING SERVICES ARE FREE TO ALL CCC STUDENTS!
24/7 ONLINE TUTORING
Available in Summer, Fall and Spring semesters, online tutoring covers almost every subject and is free to enrolled students! The tutoring service can be accessed from any internet-enabled PC or Mac, and even from your smartphone or tablet. As long as you have access to the internet, you will have access to a tutor when and where you need one.
To get connected to a live tutor:
- Log into Blackboard
- Click on the course you need help with
- Click on the Tutor.com link in the side menu
- Click to connect with a tutor immediately, schedule a future session or submit a paper for review
How can tutoring help me?
Tutors can help you:
• understand assignments
• prepare for a test
• review assignments, homework or tests after they have been graded to help you improve
• with writing assignments in any subject
• improve study skills
• develop time management skills
• become better organized
• build self-confidence in a subject
What other tutoring resources are available?
Online resources you can access any time include:
A great overall math review site is PurpleMath
The OWL at Purdue/ A wonderful writing center site.
Are you interested in becoming a tutor in the fall or spring semesters? If you have earned an Associate’s degree or higher, use the Tutor Application.
Please note: No tutors are hired for summer semesters.