Registration & Payment Instructions
- Complete the Continuing Education Registration Form .
- To complete registration for HRD classes, use the HRD Registration Form .
- For financial assistance options available for pre-employment training, please complete the Continuing Education Financial Assistance Screening Questionnaire.
- Submit a completed and signed registration form to the Continuing Education department by Email, Fax, Mail, or visit us in person.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 704-669-4205
Cleveland Community College
137 S. Post Road
Shelby, NC 28152
- Visit Us:
Monday-Thursday 8:00AM – 6:00PM
Friday 8:00AM – 4:00PM
CCC Campus – Continuing Education Department
1800 E. Marion St.
Shelby, NC 28152
- Course payments can be processed in the office or by phone at 704-669-4015; we accept cash, check or credit.
For assistance with registration, general questions, or to process course payments call 704-669-4015.
Continuing Education Refund Policy
The College may refund registration fees under the following circumstances:
- If a student officially withdraws from the class prior to the first class session, the student will receive a 100% refund.
- If a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, the student will receive a 100% refund.
- After a class begins and a student officially withdraws from the class prior to or on the 10% point of the scheduled hours, the student will receive a 75% refund. This refund is limited to the registration fee and does not include accident insurance, liability insurance, textbooks or supplies.
Additional Registration & Payment Information
- Payment for registration fees may be provided by cash, personal or company check, Master Card/VISA, Discover, or American Express credit cards.
- Verification of identification may be requested.
- If payment is to be provided by company purchase order, the original should either be provided to the college’s Business Office prior to the convening date of the class or hand-carried in the possession of the student(s) registering. The purchase order must state the total amount authorized, the names or number of students authorized, the complete billing address of the company involved, and an original signature and typed name of the authorizing company official.
- Students less than 16 years of age may NOT enroll except during summer semesters.
- The college reserves the right to cancel classes at any time due to insufficient enrollment or attendance.
- Class schedules are subject to change, without prior notification, due to instructor or classroom availability.
- Registration is encouraged, at least one week prior to the start date of the class.
- Registration for classes is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Community Service courses are self-supporting and fees vary according to the direct and indirect costs to offer the course.
- North Carolina law enforcement, firemen, and rescue personnel are fee waived for job-related occupational courses.
- Students are responsible for buying supplies and materials as necessary.
- Continuing Education Occupational Extension course fees are set by the North Carolina Legislature and vary based upon the total hours of the course.
|Effective August 15, 2013|