We are looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator, a creative individual with outstanding organizational and communication skills, and strong ability to work in a team, forming and maintaining networks. Our office is located in Shelby, NC, “Charlotte’s Backyard”.
To ensure success, the candidate should be result-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as a meticulous attention to details. Candidate will be personable with a positive outlook and interested in a challenge and eager to work hard.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Operational coordination and implementation of targeted marketing measures in consultation with International Marketing to support the sales teams.
- Contact and coordination with external agencies for market-specific campaign development and implementation
- Adaptation and proofreading of all high-profile texts from headquarters to ensure consistent language in the North American market
- Monitoring and designing social media communication
- Organization, planning and preparation of events (trade fairs, congresses and conferences)
- Maintaining trade fair equipment (exhibition stands, technology, consumables)
- Collaboration in the international marketing team to create synergies and efficient workflows
- Media planning for digital and print advertisements as well as implementation of the planning during the year
- Creation and dispatch of local press releases for image building of the corporate and product brands
- Ensuring compliance with corporate identity guidelines in local communication
- Developing and monitoring the work processes associated with one's own work area:
- Self-directed monitoring and adherence to the cost budget for own area of responsibility
- Network with key stakeholders, e.g. agencies, international marketing colleague
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor degree (preferred), preferably in Marketing/ Communications or related.
- Three years of experience in the field of marketing or events
- Experience in the professional use of digital media (web/social media, Typo3, Indesign)
- Practical experience in event organization
- Experience in writing articles and press releases
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview if desired
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Mask, hand sanitizer and other hygienic conditions will be practiced by our staff and hope you will comply as well.
This posting provided by NCWorks Career Center Cleveland.